Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I live in MALAYsia



Lotsa tings happen lately. As a tough gal,I stil able to stand on it.(I guess) !~uni result is out n I’m devastated tat I hv not been offered a place at all.. Wat a big disappointment. Anyway,its over n I’ve accept. as wat Ji said:wat hv done is alr done. Jas was saying praying hard n hopefully I can get in after appeal.Ej was saying theres still other option.Jk was suggest find out some other private uni or coll jz incase smth bad happen which is touch wood.=)chey said be strong. Mum was disappointed n bro said wait for appeal result n try search for utar. Hmm.. do I hv any other choice other than utar? Yeap..cant deny tat utar is the cheapest bt..hmm…its not good to commen here. Can I jz tell mum wats in my mind ? I do told her b4 actually.bt gov uni stil stand 1st in my mind. Keep wondering hw come I dun get any place in local uni.Y???! it does makes me feel useless n foolish. Wat wil I do if every1 goin uni n im so left out.*sigh*

Bro called jz nw.n im jz told him bout the big news.he was shock as well n unbelievable tat he ask me not to tink too much n.everytin will b alrite.phew~,,,tot bro will screwed me..feel better nw.*thx bro*..he was suggest few option bt stil askin me to wait for appeal stuff end 1st. n of cz..definitely .i was hopin to into gov uni.


Its 2nd day n goin to 3rd day of after knowin uni result, sadness n disappointment shld b gone by nw.bt to me,its stil here.jz cant bek to normal---bek to mood. Everyting seems not goin smooth.

Thx god.frens are always beside me all this while. Trying hard make me bek to mood. I know…I can feel it…bt..its jz hard. Bt im better nw.no worries frens,I’ll be alrite. *grin*

Bek to yest,I get uni news when I was on the way to work..sms-es frm frens askin which uni I get. Actually was planin not to check til after work.bt im jz too curious to know.,so jz text to 32300 which we can check it thru sms.when got the relply.,OMG..’dengan dukacitanya..” my heart jz like falling frm the the highest level u ever imagine. B4 gv a call to mum,chey call me. My tears jz poured out like waterfall..jz cant control myself…rush to washroom.*sob*sob*thx chey for accompany in ph.. I guess working frens saw it,bt when I bek to work..they jz pretend nth n teasing me around n hv fun as usual.bt I jz keep cool all the time as im jz rili no mood for tat. So pitty of annaz(working partner on tat day)I jz keep telling him..”im so sad…”..bt not telling the reason. Its kind of shamefull of telling din get a place in uni. But nw,I’ve face it.n even post it here..its time to acep. As Patrick said..”life doesn’t go smooth all the time

im jz so lost in a sudden...


Felt so sorry for those who I didnt reply their text,askin me which uni I get in. im feelin shamefull n cant acep the fact yet.hmm… thx for the concern..

P/s: this post is actually suppose to be posted out last9..bt I jz save it as draf n was tinkin not to post out..hehe..at the end(today)..decided!to post out. Theres nth to hide*wink*

3 comments:

-' EJ '- said...

heyhey !! ej was here, trying my ass out to chill zilly the girl =)
wondering did i done my job...ha
anyway, as i said let by gone be by gone (i think i didnt tell u ^.^)
lolx...laughing out of ur ass now? (hopefully)
by the way, ETG is landing in pg in 24 hours time !!
dont forget to check him out !! lolx
cya...ciaoZ


EJ

Anonymous said...

sorry din call u latelay...
hope to see you soon...

Anonymous said...

hey jacQ!yea..was laughin..hha..good job*wink* let by gone be by gone huh..u din tel me b4,nvm,know nw. ^^

sysoo..its alrite. i;ve tried to call u on thurs,bt no1 ans.bt i din try call bek after tat,cz no mood of asking ppl hws their uni stuff.hehe..bt,i stil care bout u k! lets meet up tis coming few days~cAll ME!