Yo~!!! 2007 gonna end soon! Its jz hrs away. Lets welcome 2008 ^.^
Summary of 2007~!
Its been passing so fast.its stil fresh in mind when at the beginning of the year,I was a super junior barista working at starbucks. It’s a great experience thou we alwiz got "bamMbOO" frm ther manager in order to give out our very best customer service. Classes to b attend,work book to be done,examination to test us,snapshot…its aint easy bt not hard if u are interested on it. Besides working,I’ve bummM into new frens n some precious fren.*grin* frens who r not only ur colleagues bt end up be ur life time fren.
Stpm result out,as a average result peepz…plus a so-call m’sia government, I get no offer frm any public uni.*sad*sad*(mayb cause of the uni I’ve apply,bt..when reapply,I’ve rili cincai apply courses d,bt stil din get)..hmm…bt when theres a will,theres a way rite?...at the end,I've choose to go UCSI~ the university th experience(kononnya).ha..
Alritez,while waiting UCSI intake,I’ve go for another odd job. Hmm..wonder if tats the revenge of god to make me work again as I did not work any odd job b4 when in secondary.unlike some of my frens,they jz bang into partime job whenever theres holiday.ha..and so,after resign starbucks,I’ve apply for Guess.working as a sale promoter.mmhmm..luckily,I was hired n jz work for ONLY 26days? I guess! Its not even a month.then I was get prepared bek to study life.
Study…study….study.. and then.. its jz came to here…where im sitting and post out a very last post for the year of 2007.
New year ahead and new resolution should be made.
>>1st of all,I shall live life to the fullest with sound of laugh everyday.not mentioning with good thoughts,positive thinking ...
>>play hard!n not 4getin study hard as well.mayb.….get into Dean’s list? Ha…**pray hard for that man!**
>>and again,sleep early n drink more water!
>>spend wisely…
>>save more $$ for ipod.or…I dun mind if any1 wanna sponcer me..wakakka…
>>pay a visit to missy…
Alrite alrite…… lets welcome 2008! Happy New Year,everyone out there reading my post. May the new bring u guys happiness.*wink*
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment