Thursday, May 1, 2008

Laugh~is the best medicine


I’ve rest for the past whole week!..hohoho~…..recharge? i guess I am. Ha… hoon n sysoo stil hving exam..…..s-i-e-n~




Lets blog smth*wink*




Have u heard of fish spa? I’ve been there before I back for holiday. Hmm….its not on our plan to go there actually, but since no hotel room nemore so we just cancel the genting trip and go for window shop & pampering ourself after final exam(destress)ha….>> BY go to the Kenko Reflexology & Fish Spa. Its at Pavillion( yivon said theres another branch newly open at MidValley). Hey guys, if u haven’t went there before, u got to go and give it a try when u go kl. We sat on the wooden floorboards and dip our feet into the pool where tiny fish come and nibble on our toes…feet…and hand(if u dare!). From what we read from the brochure, these so-call-tiny fishes will come to “kiss” ur feet, removing all ur dead skin and smoothing any callouses. Hmm…sound surreal huh?? Its kind of ticklish to start with but ur feet feel “amazing” afterwards.super clean! *grin* by the way, its cost rm38 for half an hr. Don’t u tink it worth?? I mean who will kiss ur feet n toes??ha… n removing ur dead skin while “hving fun”. All in all, its FUN! ^^

First..u hv to clean ur feet...



then..."dip" ur foot into the "pond"..let em' kiss ur feet..^^

at the end... "enjoy the ichyness"...ha*wink*

No comments: