Hello ppl! How r u guys? Its been ages I didn’t update my bloggie. Well, I wonder if u guys stil browsing it once in awhile =D..Or alr abandone it since after my previous post.
mMhmm… time fly! 3more weeks to go ONLY. Mind u>>3 bloody weeks only. In a sudden..i felt like working is kinda fun.(of cz la.im jz a student, everyday go there observe observe..jalan jalan cari makan.ha..) Everyone getting sayang me more n more as days come. Izit bcoz of I need to write report bout them in the end of coop? or they are juz as lovely as to shower me with their love every single day? Kekeke…. No idea. But --- im just enjoy working every day thou kinda tired.. exhausted. Sometimes when working morning shif..i might staring on smth few seconds. Day dreaming?yeap.. I tink so!ha.. got caught by 1 of colleague, he jz ask me “termenungkah?”.ha… and my ans is “ tadaklah… kerje morning shift, kena bangun awal,..penat sikit” good excuse rite? PLS! its not an excuse, it’s a fact that my mind stil not active n shutting down any time…waking up at 5.15am, start work at 6am(luckily only 2 day/week) ^^
Well… started to hangout with colleague. I mean with some of the young 1!of cz..not the aunty uncle..duhh… haha….3weeks to go, means report due in 2 weeks time. Gosh! I got those point what to write..but u know.. when come to elaborate..explaining, u need to use the right words.. grammatically correct… n gotta crack head hw to improve the working place..the system… *sob* I wanna hire someone to write report. Any?? Lolx…easy job only.. 2000words + 200words summary.
Last Sunday went for German cuisine. Its nice! Somewhere in Tg bungah. It’s a treat from bro..hmm… I guess it’s an early x-mas celebration?


2 comments:
hello dear... haha zily, i am always here to view ur blog wahaha...
working is fun ? haha wait until u have to work hehe... got pay ma ? must belanja me oh
Jasperrrr...hw r u?!
working is quite fun, bt in low pay.huhu~~~... training memang lk tat...so..stil cant treat u. waiting u come bek n treat me.. hehe...thx for supportin.. wahahha//.
Post a Comment