Final end…which also means that sembreak is HERE! Well…ironically, happy but sad. Happy!Cause I get to go back Penang for a longer period. But sad to say that I only have 1 week break. Mind you, One and the ONLY one week break. So if u wanna date me back in penang, please do so NOW.arhaaha….. hmm, but everyone stil having final exam for those studying at public uni. One sem just gone…what had make me busying one whole month…NONO..its more than 1 whole month..almost 2months had END now. No more worries, no more rushing for assignments, reports, midterm.. I’ll be having a 1 week break. Yay yay~~~ This sem has been the busiest ever and I’d join new clubs back in uni. From “buddy club”(which I’d quit.wtf ..cz too boring) and now, I’d join volleyball club and peer counselor club, and I’d thought of taking diving lisence…bt due to $$ and time matter…I need to do some considerations. =)so, diving license jus dump it away first. Gotta concentrate on Volleyball and Peer counselor for the maintime. Everything goes smooth and what I need to go is to be master on the thing I join.haha
----------laptop out of battery, now continue at H’s house-----------
I got a lot to blog, as in a lot..but where should I start. Life getting busy and stil I got some time alone for myself to rest n enjoy the loneliness.*Grin* Some people, most of friends always thought that im the kind of people who always hangout n live life to the fullest. Hmm…I hope im that kind too. But stil there are time where I spend time on bed reading novel, staring on screen blankly…..or feel like the world our there is so strange to me OR why everyone was away from me?hahaha…. Okayokay, that was when PMS.wtf…I hate that feeling man. But wat to do….its nature n I gotta face it and stil practicing myself to control this kind of feeling when it arise.=P Back in reality, I really learnt that as time goes by..everyone grows and everyone got their own life…and everyone have the right to do what they want…so I cant always expect people always plan for smth, or pay attention on me like secondary school life.
---stoppa break to read other blogger’s post, as u noe, Imma now living in a no streamyx life---
Birthday came on 5th! This year was a different one. Maybe cause my socialing skill gone bad or something happen on me. Everyone left me!!!!!!lolx….joking^^ at least I got best-life-time-buddy come all the way from xxx and meet up with me…treat me a meal n ice cream.haha…then at nite have dinner with the-so-call-Best-Brother.haha…. its not like any other years back where frens will plan well and hv a great meal together. WELL, as I said just now. Everyone got their own life now. ^^ Talking back to my best buds came to my place n treat me a meal, it was totally feeling great than any other celebration I might probably having. U noe, where u can talk whatever u wan do whatever u wan..tease out gossip out…where u dun have to afraid any hurtful feeling to each other after that, cz we know well each n can differentiate what are the jokes n what are the seriousness..haha……lolx…
As u know, or u may not know…my house’s streamyx kena potong cause of some complication. So now, im living in a online-less life…miserably in KL. Finals end but stil gotta stay back for some uni’s activity. Gawd…how can they held any program during our sembreak where we only got 1 week break.wtf. I am actually wanna skip from the activity, but…I’ve promise to go>>so no choice but stay back. Oh yea…housemate got rob the other day during midnite out with frens. +.+ his laptop n wallet….so everyone out there, please…please..please…..becareful when you out at nite.no where is safe even u are in car…sigh…nth can be done after happen… its just makes me recall of my first sem here where our house got broke in….i miss my first-ever-laptop and my Ipod….T______T
By the way, I gotta spend the weekends with no connection. How sad is it!!!!
Random :
#1. I already done my reading on this few months back. BUT stil I haven watch the real motion movie. How can it be!!!tell me!! Slap me if I ever said im a shopaholic fanzy. No matter wat, I must buy a DVD when im back in penang. Yeah…pirated one…*slap*slap*slap*
#2. What I’ve done during my final’s preparation. Im really FAT…gain so much weight. *rili* and that I have to write a big note stick on my wall keep warning myself stop snacking. But I just couln’t help it. AND..i slept so much during exam where I should be spend more time on revision. Im just slacking too much….sorry mummy~~~ im actually stil worried about my grades…and everything..my result…where my brother always warn me bout getting good grades in my responsible.*sob*sob*..make u guys disappointed….
#3. Look at my notes down there….. saw the dotes of water around it??? HAHAHAHAHA…….i choke when I drink water~~~~lolx… rili choke one. Hahaha….i cant stop laughing when think back of it. So funny can. I take a sip of water from my water bottle, but somehow duno why the water just so hard to be swallow down into my throat to my stomach?and half way on the beginning of my throat, the water just burst out from my mouth. Uncontrollable act. Hahahaha……
#4. Some day during the finals…I spend my day in library chill myself instead of bake my self in my “oven”… the weather is crazily HOT and it can turn into strong wind+rain like cats n dogs in the next second. Why like that mia?? Global warming d!!! use less electric la ppl…or dun buy refrigerator d…or don’t create so much waste that will lead to incineration…gosh>>post-waste management syndrome.lolx
#5. Tried this the other day somewhere my birthday... some kind of jumpsuite ^^
#6. I got myself a new nail-color *wink*wink*
#7. I was somehow alone at McD when writting this due to my dam streamyx line =.="
Lastly, I AM SERIOSLY NEED TO CUT DOWN SOME Kg. haha~~~IM SERIOUS KAY.


2 comments:
wey.. y r u so funny?
i juz cant stop laughing while reading ur PO...
LoL~~~~
anyway, cant wait 2 c u...
hopefully, i get 2 meet u b4 u go bec!
LoL~~~
take care~
wei....where got funny?? hahaha..
mayb too stress d tat y duno wat im writting pun.
u say 1 kay, please... qiu qiu ni...MEET me before 3rd May. grrr!!!
Post a Comment