Well…thanks to the Konsotium service that always wanted to wait until whole bus occupied only depart!LOL…. so, the 8.30am bus stil haven’t depart!haha..thx god. I reach Konsotium’s ticx counter on 8.45am and she ask me faster go down to the platform as 8.30am stil haven depart. SO>>> kesimpulannya, I aka me aka zilly>> get to catch the earliest bus back penang.yay!!!!! btw, the nite before I was awake whole night. No sleeping, no napping. So, can u imagine the frustration on me that afraid cant get the earliest bus? I was feeling half dead and wanted to jump into bus>> SLEEP<<. It’s a relief after all this PANIC, and make me actually already awake from the mafia me. So..i decided to twilight bit ^.^
I saw a lot of people wearing mask in pudu….which really scare the hell out of me T____T so, I decided to get myself my 1st-mask for the sake of H1N1. Shit u H1N1!!!!
#3. Im chicken like that><
Back in exam period, it was the worst experience I ever had. Its such a torturing period. Im sooo afraid of can’t finish my revision. Its just too much T___T Im just ended up stay up whole night until the next day. Since it was our last paper, so…who care right? OK, stay up whole night! But..i get to nap an hr during the dawn^^ AND I hit off the alarm!!!!!yeah… wtf! But its just so lucky that U text me ^.^ its so lucky that I ask U to text me, wake me up. If not…I would end up MISS MY LAST PAPER and sleep like nobody business until noon.T____T wuwuwu….thx U. ^^
After the staying up whole night (1hr nap), exam ended. This what I wanted to focus on how insanely we gone after exam. We straight head to pavilion had our brunch + teatime at Tony Romas. Then>>> dessert! *yum!!* its my second visit to MOF aka Ministry Of Food which is a shop that menu full with japanese’s dessert. MY FAVORITE SUPER AWESOME GREENTEA ICECREAM ON REDBEAN PASTE AND DUMPLING. For those who haven’t try it, U must try!! The greentea flavoured ice cream is rich enough to make u feel contented and forget bout stress..haha…yeah, its just SO nice.
Hang around until night. I thought we were heading back house by that time. But they were stil thinking of what to do to make this outing more insanely crazier. Well…everyone was over-stressed on the last paper. serious over-stressed on previous night. Suck it up FOODTECH!!!! *crossing finger* I just wish to pass only T___T u cant imagine how suffering it is.*sigh* alrite, back to topic. Some friends wanted to eat sushi. So…we went to eat sushi again. Yeah…I was totally forget bout dieting. DIET??! Shoo away…I just want to distress and have fun.LOL…. so..we head back to house after sushi. ^.^ and... i took taufufah tongyuen in pasar malam when back house. cz its pasar malam night on that day. Its just so hard to miss out TTF.tongyuen. My crave is back again..everyweek i took TTF.tongyuen.
Another unexpected incident happen…. I ate KFC in the middle of the night on the nexday. OMG…..KFC at 2am!!! MIND U..its 2am where we suppose to go to bed at that time or we suppose to let our stomach “rest” awhile before we start breakfast the next day. Me and housemate just too crazy d. This is all because we had already promise each other to take kfc after exam. And since im going back the next day, plus im out with friends whole day. When I reach home, its already over dinner time. So, we only left supper time for kfc. We really ate KFC Just because of the promise! Hahahahha……nuts! I cant imagine how many calories I’d gained after exam. And I already gained Kg(s) during exam period.im serious.argh….. wtf/ (=.=)” why am I so easy to gain weight?????!
#5. I dont eat fats! i love the skin... sigh...have to left the skin..too much fats ><
My room…. This is my -Oh-Super-Messylicious-Exam-Period-Room. Yeah..my room get extremely messy during exam.*sigh* I just dump those unwanted notes on floor..or put notes on floor easy for me to grab it once I open my eyes. ><~~~~ and those hairband….hair cream..water bottle..all are so unorganise! *sob*…
p/s: dun ever suggest me to have a bf so that he can clean my room, fold my clothes or cook for me during exam. I’ll be talking bout this topic in some other post. Its annoying ar guys! Stop pushing me to get a bf.hahahaha…..single is fun.sometimes.LOL
#6. Mua -Oh-Super-Messylicious-Exam-Period-Room
And….its my 1st time in this sem of seeing this sunlight. Though I got lotsa 8am class in this sem…but..im just….hmm….******censored**** haha… sunrise ar!!! Can u imagine hw early I woke up for revision / staying up whole nite just for the last paper. I just wanted to pass…nth much I wish for.*sob*sob*
#7. Sunrise ^.^ from my window
Well, I must finish this in this few days and start New Moon before it screen out on Nov ^.^
Toddles! Everyone! Happy Holiday ^^


2 comments:
hi ah ma!!!!!!! =)))) sigh...i totally didn't know you had a blog. =) hahaha. so linking you now. =) please please meet up with me during the hols? it's been a long while since I last saw you...=)
haha...yeah.. not much ppl noe.cz i dont rili make it public. ^^ yeah, i link-ed u since last month when i found ur link some 1 of our fren's blog(4get who d) heehee....=)
take care! till we meet. i guess u'll be bek arnd nov or dec.lets meet up ^x^
Post a Comment