Shortnote : Forget to bring my purse to uni today.
Instead of blog once or twice or trice a week, i've realise that i;ve been blogging not that much anymore. Its not that i'm running out of blogspiration but it just feels like its(here) not a proper place for me to express my thoughts. not a save place, not a secure place...its not a private place for me to talk whenever i want. I cant be sure who read my blog anymore. As for last time, this is only a best-fren-reading blogsphere. Not for now anymore.
I want to do this so much so long ago...but what if i wrote out and ppl willl start judging me? T__T I dont know. I want to write bout friends. I want to write bout love. I want to learn to write a private password post, but im just too busy to find out how to use the application. and my friend is too busy to teach me.sad case.
People sees me as a girl who has alot of friends. ALOT that they have to so-call "make appointment" to ask me out or hang out with me? Well, too sad to say sometimes i feel lonely as well. At times i felt that im belong to not any group of friens. And well, i dont have any particular group of friends. Im always the average girl who hang out with everyone. Is that mean i dont have best-est friends who alwiz with me 24/7.
Maybe most of ppl cant understand the feeling. hmm...coz everyone have their own group of friends. but i dun have my very own group of friends. I only have everyone. Everyone that im close with. yeah, im greedy like that. Always wanted to be good with everyone. hangout with everyone but not only ONE group of friends.pathetic rite?
When there are two groups of friends hang out togather, and i might be the odd one. Coz they have their own group, while me, Im the center one belong to no particular group but belong to both group. and close to both group of frens. so...i'll be the odd one.
Kind of out of mind ....Im totally a emo freak now. Crap! Shhoooo emoooo!
Instead of blog once or twice or trice a week, i've realise that i;ve been blogging not that much anymore. Its not that i'm running out of blogspiration but it just feels like its(here) not a proper place for me to express my thoughts. not a save place, not a secure place...its not a private place for me to talk whenever i want. I cant be sure who read my blog anymore. As for last time, this is only a best-fren-reading blogsphere. Not for now anymore.
I want to do this so much so long ago...but what if i wrote out and ppl willl start judging me? T__T I dont know. I want to write bout friends. I want to write bout love. I want to learn to write a private password post, but im just too busy to find out how to use the application. and my friend is too busy to teach me.sad case.
People sees me as a girl who has alot of friends. ALOT that they have to so-call "make appointment" to ask me out or hang out with me? Well, too sad to say sometimes i feel lonely as well. At times i felt that im belong to not any group of friens. And well, i dont have any particular group of friends. Im always the average girl who hang out with everyone. Is that mean i dont have best-est friends who alwiz with me 24/7.
Maybe most of ppl cant understand the feeling. hmm...coz everyone have their own group of friends. but i dun have my very own group of friends. I only have everyone. Everyone that im close with. yeah, im greedy like that. Always wanted to be good with everyone. hangout with everyone but not only ONE group of friends.pathetic rite?
When there are two groups of friends hang out togather, and i might be the odd one. Coz they have their own group, while me, Im the center one belong to no particular group but belong to both group. and close to both group of frens. so...i'll be the odd one.
Kind of out of mind ....Im totally a emo freak now. Crap! Shhoooo emoooo!


6 comments:
im sry 2 read ur blog without ur permission n put ur blog name inside my bloglist~im so sry...
forgot 2 tell...ur blog address wont b tat high profile again de~^^
im sry 2 read ur blog without ur permission n put ur blog name inside my bloglist~im so sry...
siow.. pls dun "dui hao ru zuo"...
im juz suddenly emo only.. dun take it serious....^^.
pls put bek my add in yr blog. heeheehee xD... faster!!
Post a Comment