Short note : NewMoon is great. I just cant wait until nov. After finishing it, the urge to continue is Eclipse not that strong as after I've done Twilight and proceed to N.M. Somehow, the preview of N.M is not that attracting but I will stil proceed. Will Bella be one of the Cullens? =)
Instead of writing some food review or places I've been to every friday (as this sem every fri is holiday), i chose to write my daily life.
Please bare with my laziness. =( I'm just kind of lost my motivation to write lately. The urge to write is fading. Sometimes i feel like posting, but when after click on [New Post], i just stare and sign out. Its not an only best-friend-blog anymore i guess.
Well, its mid autumn festival now. Everyone is talking bout mooncake, tang lung... Didnt get to go back HOME this time round as friday got class til late evening.pathetic. And i dont want to buy mooncake by myself. That sound rather lonely? BUT..BUT.....I'm rili glad or to say touch when dearie leng rili brought me mooncake the other day in class. "Thx leng *hugs*" Mum just called and said lotsa mooncake back at home. T___T somtimes im doubt if its a good thing i dont get back home. so i dont have to eat those fattening mooncake thou is rili something i cant resist. I wanted to eat snowskin mooncake so badly T________T
Its Saturday, I just feel like stay at home all the day. Clubbing-rejected. Birthday party-rejected. Dinner-rejected. Well, the main reason is....the "aunty-visiting" makes me feel uncomfortable..and my stomach feel so bloated. Im already look "fat" plus bloated..omg.. im totally dont feel like going out. My face, is so much zits now. Thx to late doozing off and lack of water n fruits. My life is in mess now. OMGosh....
Cook spag for my lunch, okies, its angle hair actually. why angle hair??? u guys should know if u got follow my blog.heeheee... Reason : angle hair = easy to ccok = can be cook in 2mins. smart leh.. x.x
what the best things to do on a lonely saturday?
yea! camwhore before eat. xD
see...told u, zits over my forehead..my face T____T
When everyone already start to do their thesis proppsal, or some already pass up their 1st draf, actually my supervisor just assign us our work. yeah, my supervisor is late like that. Now, its my turn to start cracking head for the proposal and journal searching hunt. Suddenly feel lazy.wtf... someone please splash me a pail cold water. *head bang wall* ALRITE, its time to read journal. *grin*
p/s : A road to remember
2 comments:
happy mooncake festival.. dun worry gal, v r all waiting for u.. hope to meet u soon.. miss u lot.. ^^
eve
eve...I miss u guys toO! cant wait to meet up again. *hugs*
Post a Comment