Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Chapter

Morning everyone! Im just awake in such an early morning and couldn't back to dreamland T___T and got insomnia lastnite.FML T___T Consequences of taking too much nap in the afternoon.

Its like eon since the last post I update myself. It was actually a big news of changing status in facebook. to me at least. Big news as in...I found my soulmate. Some people reach me but just not the right feel or right timing. But now...everything just seems like perfectly fit in. Its a blessed to found someone that really love u and he/she got ur love too.=) I'm glad, I got "my ideal" one. lol...

Things just happen in a blink that me, myself can't believe that it's actually happening. Its just so perfectly. NO. Theres nothing perfect actually..maybe..its just b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l-l-y i-m-p-e-r-f-e-c-t. BUT its enough to feel contented and bright up my day every-single-day. Thats more than enough to be filled with care n concern in the air every open eyes till to dreamland.

Somehow...most of the time I just felt like Im not a good soulmate T___T Sometimes just screw up things or turn things down.*rage* But he is stil patiently tolerate or sometimes i just make him upset.wuwuwuwu.......weeps........ im so useless at time. Not giving up..but I'll stil trying my best ^.^

TimTam!!!! My current favourite snacks. Its just so chocolately-sweet and irresistable! Yumm~~~


4 comments:

shinobikit said...

Ang is not a normal sampan, instead, he is a huge aircraft carrier, tough and protective.
=)

all the best and happily ever after.

zillY said...

thxthx...im jz not good enuf.><~~
sound so emo...lol..cis! no emo@@
i tink im a troublesome passenger. xD

Jimmy said...

Jack....gambate...i m sure u can...

Anonymous said...

Jack...gambateh..i m sure u can...lolz