Sometimes i would really wish TIME can be stop or to be slow down for a while. Time really flies like blinking of eyes? Everything just passby so fast that things pretty mess up sometimes but its out of control. but to let it be and adapt to it.
But at least...I've make myself breakfast as usual.
and cook myself lunch sometimes. Its stil taste not bad thou ^^
and went to club after miss out so much clubbing dates with my girls =.=


Well...when putting all things aside and recalling back. I'll thrilled with what had happen in this few months. Its like a dream that hard to be awake and never wanted to. But stil...i guess its time to wake up and back to reality. Uni, friends, shopping, movie, and love.
Who doesnt wants to have their own romantic, interesting, happy love story that would makes others envy of? =) Im glad, that im not into long distance relationship anymore but I guess there always pros and cons. (*type*delete*type*delete*.......what to write out ><)
I guess im stil finding a balance point of have my own great one. To have what I always dream of. I knew its not gonna be easy to always have what we dream of but we can create it. Its not an ordinary one, but its not too special too. BUT its how things should be.
Great Day peeps =)


No comments:
Post a Comment