Browsing through my handphone inbox its just makes me feel hard. I think i started to miss everyone. =(
YES, people that use to be close with me, people that use to text me in the middle of the nite for yamcha.
I miss people who text me for shooping.
I miss people who text me for singK.
I miss people who text me for words of concern when saw my upset pm or sad shoutout at fb.
I miss people who text me just to say "i miss you" and i feel awkward rather than annoy cz...its makes me feels happy at the same time i feel weird as : why u say "i miss u".lol
I miss people who saw me passby but i didnt saw u, and u just text me just to say "u look beautiful today". Its just a simple msg but brighten up my day ^^
I miss people who allways send me nice and warm forward msg, its not the matter of forward or own type msg, but it just reminds me of im standing a little space in ur heart. =)
I miss people who always come out with crazy plan and we are all get excited with it.
I miss people who i use to hang out with no purpose but just sit and chat blank.
I miss people who are my partner in crime always thought of how to eat the cheese cakes when the manager in not in.
I miss people who always do the last minutes plan with me to cinema for movie, even the show starts in 10mins time but stil able to rush out for the movie.
I MISS YOU GUYS!!!
4 years ago


3 comments:
people who i use to hang out with no purpose but just sit and chat blank..... sounds like me... haha and feed mosquito... haha
我怀念的。。。。
jasper : yeah!haha...those were the days.
shinobikit : i miss ppl who buy me tau fu fah tong yuen. ><
Post a Comment