Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Crappy Head


It is hot. as in so HOT. such a hot weather! This is crazy as cny is coming. The weather is always untolerable when cny is at the corner. As usual my room will like an oven evernight but this time round I'd move to middle room compare to last year was small room. Insanely hot when in small room. T.T but middle room is also hot, just that not as hot as small room. hmm.... nvmnvm..somehow sometimes I get to sleep in aircon room as..*erhem* ^^

Cook myself lunch just now. Bought a new cooking pan last week when shop in 1U. Wanted to buy this pan so long ...so badly ....finally now i got it! :D :D :D See see see.......


Well, mum gave me fish and prawns to bring back KL on my last trip back pg. So, im gonna fried it all! But...i have remove all the intestine by myself =( but im successed thou! from the direction mum gave..i hold on my breath and makes my hand senseless and dig up all the jelly-like thingy in the fish stomach ><~~~~~~

Then add some olive oil(u'll know the reason why most recommended to use olive oil later), add some vineger, salt applied on fish, some soy sause and pepper, a packet of instant noodle. Thats it! Fast and easy (Y)(Y)

Yumm~~~~

Why do I always use Olive oil? Well, cause i'll mix it with my instant noodle later after i boil my noodle instead to fried the noodle. (to lower the heatiness of the food, boil always healthy than fried rite rite rite XD) I always keep olive oil with me as its really healthy compare to others. U can put on salad, mix with ur spaggetti, mix woth ur noodle, or drink it! (haha...JOKING). FYI, olive oil is beneficial to our health as it has high content of monosaturated fat. Give protection to our heart from diseases, lower our LDL and increase HDL (dont know how true it is, but thats what I study before.lol)



===================================================================


Its hard sometimes but I believe time is the wisest counselor afterall. And now I know how u feel the unsecurity of my appearance afterall u have it. Im now turning to be like u, act like u but not until ur level. You are so success that we are now hardly talk anymore. Maybe you are right and im so fine with it now. Should I do as u do? I dont think i can make it. We are having the different personality. And most important im not a good fishmonger like u, thou i wish i am.


*crap* duno what im talking....

GREAT DAY PEEPS~!

No comments: